2020 has been a monumental year for Tripleseat, but not just because of COVID-19. We had some big news and exciting releases over the last 12 months. To recap everything, we held a webinar this week on the year in review, plus a few hints at what’s to come in 2021.
The webinar speakers included Tripleseat CEO Jonathan Morse, Senior Communication and Product Marketing Manager Kate Kennedy, Director of Product Caroline Wise, and Product Manager Nikki Perry. The topics they covered included:
- The acquisition of Tripleseat by Vista Equity Partners and the merger with Gather, which took place in March. The new combined company operates under the Tripleseat brand, and Gather customers are being migrated to the Tripleseat platform. If you are a Gather customer and need help with migration, please reach out to our support team via our website.
- The launch of the Tripleseat Booking Network and the relaunch of EventUp: The Tripleseat Booking Network consists of Tripleseat’s two unique venue booking directories: VENUES by Tripleseat and EventUp powered by Tripleseat. Together, as the Tripleseat Booking Network, VENUES and EventUp provide the largest network of event venues, making it the number one choice for event planners to browse, book, and plan their social and corporate events. These two powerful sites are dedicated to supporting event planners to plan their perfect event and driving leads. We also launched sponsored listings for EventUp this year as a way to provide even more exposure of your venue to prospective clients.
- Updates to Tripleseat for hotels, which gives customers the ability to book group business in one or hundreds of hotels, manage event and guest room blocks easily, and access a flexible and dynamic sales and CRM platform. The platform also integrates with several property management systems, such as Infor and Oracle.
- New features for Tripleseat: We launched a new takeout and delivery lead form to help restaurants manage those services, which increased during the pandemic. During the fall, we announced our new DirectBook feature that facilitates contact-free event planning. DirectBook offers restaurants, hotels, and unique venues the ability for their customers to complete the entire event or catering booking process, from choosing the perfect space or room to selecting their menu to making payments in just a few clicks. DirectBook streamlines the booking and planning process for both the customer and the venue. For more information on how DirectBook works, take a look at this overview video.
- A preview of 2021 releases: We’re working on integrations — more hotel property management systems and floor plan software integrations are coming soon — as well as a long list of new features to help restaurants streamline their event catering bookings.
Download a handout of links and resources on these topics here.
You can watch the full discussion below:
Get the best event management tool for your restaurant, hotel, or venue
If you’re not a Tripleseat customer and you’re interested in learning more about Tripleseat’s event management tools and CRM features, schedule a demo at your convenience to take a closer look.