Last-Minute Boutique Hotels to Spend Labor Day Weekend
Tripleseat, the leading web-based sales and event management platform, shares the best boutique hotels to plan a last-minute getaway this Labor Day Weekend.
Booking a last-minute trip and not sure where to stay? Whether planning a relaxing staycation or jetsetting to the other side of the country, Tripleseat recommended the five hotels listed below to book for a long weekend stay ahead of the holiday weekend.
- Lorenzo Hotel, Dallas: Relax, dine, drink, and give in to your desires, while being just steps away from Dallas’ vibrant downtown entertainment district at the Lorenzo Hotel that offers an amazing backdrop for any special occasion.
- Dream New York Downtown, New York: Situated in New York’s most exciting destination, on the border of the charming Chelsea neighborhood and thriving Meatpacking District, Dream Downtown pairs chic-cool influences with modern elegance to enjoy while sitting poolside at The Beach.
- The Robey, Chicago: Housed in the 1929 landmark Art Deco Northwest Tower in the vibrant Wicker Park and Bucktown Chicago neighborhoods, The Robey offers beautiful views of downtown Chicago, whether heading out to dine at their restaurant or cafe, or sipping on a beverage at the lounge, cabana club or rooftop cocktail lounge.
- The Ramble Hotel, Denver: Head to Denver’s River North Art District and take a stroll through The Ramble Hotel’s outdoor garden or plan for smaller gatherings with friends, families or significant others at its indoor room.
- The Betsy, Miami: A beachfront gem honored by Travel + Leisure as World’s Best, The Betsy anchors the quiet end of iconic Ocean Drive, with one of the most exciting neighborhoods in America as its backyard. Explore its five outdoor spaces, or four private dining rooms that have their own distinct design and amenities.
“While we’re sad to see summer go, spend this long holiday weekend having fun while staying at some of the coolest boutique hotels across the country,” said Jonathan Morse, CEO of Tripleseat. “If you play your cards right, you might be able to find last-minute deals on travel, and we highly recommend taking advantage before the season comes to an end to enjoy a delicious meal, refreshing cocktail and awesome views.”
Tripleseat is an award-winning complete web-based sales and event management platform that will power any hotel sales team to increase group sales, manage and communicate easily with guests, keep track of every detail, plan every event seamlessly, etc. Its hotel features include several key functionalities, like the ability to book group business in one or hundreds of hotels, manage event and guest room blocks easily, and access a flexible and dynamic sales and CRM platform.
If interested in learning more about the Tripleseat hotel event management platform, please visit https://www.tripleseat.com/hotels/.