10 Answers to Your Questions on Tripleseat for Hotels
Tripleseat recently introduced features specifically for hotels that have group meetings and events. As with anything that is as awesome as Tripleseat, competitors may try to scare people away by inserting fear, uncertainty or doubt about Tripleseat.
Tripleseat has been around since 2008, and we’ve had the pleasure to count more than 45,000 event managers, owners, chefs, sales managers, and operations managers as being part of the Tripleseat family. We’re a leader in the event technology industry, and we’ve been committed to our customers to provide features for hotels, restaurants, and venues that increase sales and streamline the event planning process.
However, you may have some initial questions about these new features. That’s why we’ve taken the time to share 10 answers to frequently asked questions about Tripleseat for hotels.
1. What kind of functionality exists within your software to help with lead generation?
Tripleseat’s SmartLeads is an extension of your existing marketing efforts to generate new leads. To date, we have captured and delivered more than 4 million leads that are worth $6 billion in event revenue. Our SmartLeads enables your venue to capture leads from your existing website, your Facebook page, Venues by Tripleseat, and inquiries from the telephone. With SmartLeads, you will never miss or lose a potential lead and you’ll close new business faster than ever before.
- Convert leads directly from your website. When you embed our SmartLead forms on your website, leads will automatically be sent to your email and your Tripleseat account, where they can be quickly converted into bookings.
- Receive leads from our venue directory. Venues by Tripleseat is the most popular event directory with event professionals who are looking to book a restaurant, hotel, or unique venue for their next banquet or private dining experience.
- Capture leads from Facebook. The Tripleseat Facebook app enables your venue to add a lead inquiry landing page directly on your Facebook page. This captures all the details of the lead and automatically populates all fields for easy follow up.
2. How will your sales and catering software save my team time?
Tripleseat was designed by a former sales and catering manager to streamline and simplify the booking and planning process. With Tripleseat SmartDocs and SmartChat, you can quickly and easily create bookings and events in just a few clicks of the mouse from anywhere on any device.
3. Is this a software or cloud-based solution and can I access it from my mobile device?
Tripleseat was built from the ground up for the web. Because Tripleseat was developed for the web, it can be used on any web-enabled device like a mobile phone or tablet.
4. What kind of connectivity do you have to other systems and is there an additional cost?
Tripleseat has an open and free API and can integrate to any web-enabled software.
5. What kind of configuration is available out-of-the-box vs. an additional fee?
Tripleseat can be customized to fit how you do business. During the setup process and even after you have been set up, we work with you to make sure Tripleseat flows and operates the way you want it to for your business.
6. How do you handle data migration from my current solution?
Migrating existing data is simple and straightforward. We do all the hard work for you and we can migrate all your accounts, contacts, menus, and booking/event details from the past and into the future. When you start with Tripleseat, all of your data will be in your account so you can hit the ground running.
7. What level of analytics is available?
Tripleseat is equipped with the most powerful and easy to use business intelligence reporting engine. With Tripleseat’s business intelligence reporting tool, you will be able to run all the reports you want and more.
8. Can I access an above property view of my portfolio?
Because Tripleseat is a web-based application, you can access one or thousands of hotel properties. Want to see the entire operation? No problem. Want to access properties that are in geographical location? Again, no problem. You can set up who sees what properties by roles and easily run reports by the segments you create.
9. What kind of support is offered for onboarding, training, and ongoing questions?
Support is the most important job here at Tripleseat. During the onboarding process, you will have a dedicated professional service manager to work with you on everything during the setup process, and a dedicated trainer who works with you and your professional service manager to tailor the training to your organization. When training is done, you will also have a dedicated account manager to work with you and your organization going forward.
Our support is the best in the industry. Our average ticket resolution is less than 30 minutes. Get your questions answered quickly by our support team by using our in-app chat, creating an online ticket, or giving us a call.
10. What experience does Tripleseat have in the hospitality industry?
- 99% of Tripleseat employees come from the hospitality industry. Collectively, our employees have hundreds of years of experience working in restaurants and hotels. The founder of Tripleseat, Jonathan Morse, was a former catering and sales executive for Starwood Hotels, and was the first sales manager at event management software company Daylight Software.
- Tripleseat has trained and supported more than 45,000 event managers at 4,000 venues.
- Tripleseat was the first company to develop a web-based sales and event management application specifically for the hospitality industry. Other firsts for Tripleseat are:
- The SmartChat online email solution
- SmartDocs, a web-based BEO and proposal platform
- Online credit card payment processing
- Guest Portal for event planners to directly view and communicate with the venue
All updates to Tripleseat are free and are automatically added to Tripleseat without the need to install software. Tripleseat’s development team updates the application monthly.
Need proof? Schedule a demo with us today and we can show you how awesome Tripleseat really is. Click below to schedule a time and date.