Tripleseat Releases Data Around Company Holiday Party Planning and Employee Feedback
To kick off the holiday season, Tripleseat conducted a survey in an effort to learn more about company holiday parties from employees and event planners, collecting over 1,100 responses. Here’s a look at the results of our 2018 Holiday Party Feedback Survey.
Some of the key findings within the survey included:
- 9/10 of employees attend their company holiday party, if offered
- 30% are held at restaurants, with the office being a close second
- 36% of parties consist of snacks and beverages, while 3.5% of companies just drink
- Less than 10% of all holiday parties are hosted at a bar, while 13% are held at unique venues
- Nearly 30% of company parties do not occur in December
- Ugly Sweater is still a common theme among companies, nearly 20%
- 57% of employees have seen their colleagues intoxicated
Tripleseat helps event planners make holiday event planning more streamlined, soothing the aches and pains of booking and executing events while making our customers’ lives a little less stressful. In addition to our top-of-the-line event management features, our users have an opportunity to join 4,000 venues on our Venues by Tripleseat listing. The site allows Tripleseat customers to respond to prospects quickly and convert them into bookings. Users are able to check their account in seconds to access event space availability and a venue’s event calendar, allowing a response to leads with a single click.
Looking for more tips on holiday event planning?
Check out the latest on Tripleseat features, marketing, trends, and more to get you through the holiday season on our blog.