We’re is looking for a rockstar Sales Manager located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Las Vegas. Tripleseat is a web based Sales and Event Management solution for restaurants, hotels and unique venues that provide private dining or events.
We are headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in New York City, Washington D.C, and Omaha, NE. We work hard and are passionate about food, the hospitality business, and we want to make a difference.
In this sales position, you will be responsible for generating new sales by selling Tripleseat to restaurants, hotels and other unique venues. As the West Coast Sales Manager, you will identify new opportunities for Tripleseat and help build out our West Coast market.
You will sell the value of Tripleseat to prospective restaurants by articulating how our solutions meet their needs and improves their business process. This will be accomplished through prospecting to secure first appointments, consultative selling, and group presentation. You will be expected to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Approximately 3 years of restaurant and/or event sales or hospitality software related sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Prior knowledge or B2B sales in an assigned territory are a plus
- Knowledge of restaurant operations and marketing a plus
- College degree preferred, but not essential
- Competitive, tenacious, enthusiastic and results-driven and detail-oriented
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Understand the value of Tripleseat’s products and pricing, as well as competitive offerings, and articulate the product benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, with proven negotiation and decision-making ability
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform well under pressure and against challenging goals and deadlines in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
To apply you MUST follow these steps:
- DO NOT send us a resume (that’s right, no resume)
- Call 978-853-4342 and ask to speak to Jonathan Morse
- When connected your goal is to secure an appointment to review Tripleseat. Act as if you were the Tripleseat sales person and Jonathan is the Owner of this restaurant http://bluewater-restaurant.com/
- Be prepared to communicate the value proposition of Tripleseat and answer question on the application
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a great, fast growing start-up and be part of a team that is making a difference in how the restaurant industry books and plan events.