Tripleseat is a Sales and Event Management web application for hotels, restaurants and unique venues. With over 5,000 venues Tripleseat is the fastest growing Sales and Event Management company and we are looking to grow even faster. Tripleseat is looking for an Accounts Receivable Staff Accountant that has experience working with NetSuite, billing and corporate closes.
What you will do:
- Work in accounts receivable, including reviewing invoices, accepting payments, issuing credits and coordinating collections with customers.
- Work with AR Aging and collections
- Verify the validity of customer account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales and customers.
- Work with AR team to drive improvements to processes and internal controls
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and requests to support the accounting team
- Assist in monthly close by preparing journal entries and reconciliations
- Customer communications
What we are looking for:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in accounting/billing or related field
- Experience using NetSuite, accounts receivable/billing and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Positive, proactive and professional attitude
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How we’ll reward you:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, life, LTD and 401k with match
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home Friday
- Company outings and trips