|Job Category||Customer Success Team|
As an Onboarding/Training Specialist at Tripleseat you will join a team of skilled experienced and forward thinking Customer Success specialists who take a customer-centric approach to all they do. You will be among the first to work with our newest customers being responsible for onboarding and training them to be successful with the Tripleseat product.
What you will do:
- Own the customer relationship during the onboarding phase and operate with a large amount of autonomy as you build and foster these relationships.
- Deliver high quality training and demonstrations that positions the product as the best solution to meet the customer’s vision.
- Drive a sense of urgency with customers and manage their expectations.
- Ensure onboarding criteria are completed prior to transitioning to the next step in the customer’s journey.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of professional experience with time spent in a customer facing role.
- Hospitality(Hotel) industry experience with knowledge of Sales & Catering Departments required.
- Experience owning, managing and driving projects forward in a timely manner.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with other onboarding team members
- Ability to manage multiple workflows simultaneously.
- A natural inclination for building relationships.
- Sense of humor
How we’ll reward you:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, life, LTD and 401k with match
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home Fridays
- Company outings and trips