Tripleseat is a Sales and Event Management web application for hotels, restaurants and unique venues. With over 5,000 venues Tripleseat is the fastest growing Sales and Event Management company and we are looking to grow even faster. Tripleseat is looking for a Designer. You’ll be an integral part of building and designing the future of the Tripleseat brand. You’ll work on projects spanning digital, print, physical goods, events, and more
Desired candidate location: Tripleseat HQ
What You will Do:
- Ensure the Tripleseat product mission, brand value, and spirit are accurately captured by every marketing design element
- Create consistent visual designs across various platforms (Print, Digital, Product, Physical)
- Translate marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and engaging
- Design and create templates for landing pages, social content, and brand identity pieces
- Layout Seated Magazine, an industry magazine produced by the marketing team in-house
- 5+ years experience and a solid portfolio of creative marketing design focused work
- Great ability to clearly communicate your ideas, and empathetically listen to feedback.
- Versatility across various media types and design styles
- Strong collaboration abilities, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams.
- Passionate about the brand experience, incorporate the latest design trends, and find innovative and effective ways to tell stories visually.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple projects.
- An understanding of how to integrate feedback without sacrificing design best practices and guidelines
- A detailed eye for effective typography, hierarchy, iconography, color, layout, texture
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Expert in using design tools (Adobe’s Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- B2B SaaS experience
- Interest in Hospitality
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (to create landing pages)