UPDATE: This position has been filled! Thanks to all of you who applied, and keep an eye out for more open positions from Tripleseat in the future.
We’re looking for a talented and hard-working marketing intern to join our Omaha team. This is a paid position that will work from our Omaha office, and is part-time at first (10-15 hours/week), with the potential for more down the road.
Of course, the standard requirements apply…
- You’re able to take ownership of a project
- You’re professional, disciplined, focused, and willing to have some fun at work
- You’re smart and able to get things done
- Have a passion for marketing
Bonus points if you…
- Have actual marketing experience
- Enjoy writing and/or consider yourself to be good at it
- Have an eye for great design – For instance, any product Apple creates
- Actively use Twitter and/or Facebook
What will the job entail?
This position will assist the VP of Marketing with any and all tasks related to getting the word out about Tripleseat, and driving leads and prospects to our salespeople. This may include such things as:
- Writing blog posts and press releases about sweet new features we launch
- Engaging with our customers and community on Facebook and Twitter
- Helping prepare direct mail and email campaigns to be sent out
- Researching potential clients and industries
It’s a mix of some pretty cool things, and some pretty mundane things, but we guarantee you’ll have fun while you’re here. Which leads us to …
Why should I work at Tripleseat?!?!
Tripleseat is a small, fun company located in a cool midtown Omaha office (we also have an office in Boston). This isn’t some cube-farm job – we’re passionate about what we do (developing awesome software), and we pride ourselves in our culture and atmosphere.
This is a paid internship with flexible hours, and it also includes some pretty cool things like…
- Free sodas, snacks, Red Bull, etc.
- Fully stocked fridge for lunches
- Frequent company outings – Baseball games, First Friday lunches
- Fun work environment – Frequent Youtube video watching, dart board, foosball, etc
Think this job has your name on it? To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d like to work at Tripleseat and what makes you awesome, and attach your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!