12 Days of Tripleseat Instagram Holiday Photo Challenge
Happy holiday season, everyone!
Now that December has arrived, it is officially acceptable to blast Christmas music, hang lights, and bake endless cookies in anticipation of the upcoming holidays. At Tripleseat, we love celebrating the holiday season just as much as everyone else, which is why we have a special holiday photo challenge that we want you to participate in for the month of December, called 12 Days of Tripleseat.
During the holiday season, event professionals are deep in the holiday events rush, so why not take a minute to share some behind-the-scenes moments with us and show off your hard work. When you do get some downtime with loved ones, make sure to share those moments too. The 12 Days of Tripleseat is a holiday-themed photo challenge that will take place on Instagram.
Here are the rules:
- Post three photos each week that go along with the three given themes for the week. Choose any three days, the only rule is that they must be in the correct week on the theme calendar
- Photos must be posted as an Instagram post or an Instagram story
- Tag our Instagram account @tripleseat and use the hashtag #12DaysofTripleseat so we are sure to see your post
- NOTE: Your Instagram account must be public for this challenge so that we are able to see and share your creativity with our followers too!
- Every week we will look through the photos you have shared and pick one winner who has the most creative spin on the theme on the following Monday
- The winners will receive Tripleseat swag as a prize!
This photo challenge is fun so get creative and show us your holiday spirit! Don’t worry, we will be participating too, so be sure to check out our photos on Instagram.
Mark your calendars — the challenge begins on Sunday, Dec. 8!
Get ready for a successful holiday events season
To enjoy the holiday season, take a look at our recent holiday blog posts about Tripleseat, the events industry, and more holiday resources. And don’t forget to download our guide, Top Trends for the Best Holiday Events at Your Venue.