It is hard to believe but if you have not started to plan and market your event space for the upcoming holiday season you are behind. Yup, I know, it is 80 degrees out and sunny but you have to be play to win if you are going to be successful this holiday season.
I think I am on every restaurant’s mailing list across the country and I have already received over 20 e-mails about planning my holiday party. Fortunately, if you are a Tripleseat customer getting started with your marketing is easy. Here are some tips to get the word out.
- If you have ConstantContact already then you are ready to go. Simply turn on the integration within Tripleseat under settings and your contacts will automatically go to ConstantContact so you can start your e-mail marketing campaign
- If you use a different e-mail marketing tool then simply go to “Contacts” under REPORTS and export the contacts you want to Excel. Once in Excel you can create direct mail pieces with address’s (aren’t you happy you took the time to get the address now?) or upload the Excel spreadsheet to your favorite e-mail marketing tool.
- Make sure you include your lead page link on your e-mails so people have a landing page to submit their details for their event. Don’t make people hunt down the link, make it easy
- Go to your Tripleseat listing on Tripleseat.com and make sure your info is correct and you have added pictures and content to your listing. Sell yourself. Make it awesome.
- Hit your Facebook fans and let your fans know they can book on your Facebook page with the Tripleseat Facebook App.
- Kick it old school and look up ALL your past bookings from September thru December. By ALL I mean, even the ones that did not book with you. Give them a call and invite them to book with you now before time runs out.
Leverage your database now and get the leg up on your competitor. Remember, the first one in..wins!